1. You won't die a miserable death of asphyxiation! (The Snowpulse lifebag will prevent you from getting buried in an avalanche).
2. You won't die a painful death from trauma (The Snowpulse lifebag protects your head and vital organs).
3. At 150L, it's one of the largest airbags on the market.
4. Deployable in only 3 seconds, it will inflate quickly enough to actually save your life (compared to other models that take up to 6 precious seconds)
5. It slowly deflates so that if by some chance you are buried, you will have plenty of air to breath. Also, it is filled with breathable air instead of nitrogen.
6. There are 3 different sizes of pack compartments that are interchangeable with the lifebag frame!
7. A multitude of other thoughtful features make this avalanche airbag far superior to the competition!
The price seems inhibitive at first glance. However, it's important to think of the Snowpulse lifebag as an investment. Also, prices are dropping each year on this relatively new product. And with statistically more success than traditional avalanche safety education and gear, the value is hard to miss.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Snowpulse Lifebag acts more or less as a flotation device to keep a victim on the surface of an avalanche. It is different than other airbags on the market because it protects your head and vital organs from trauma!
It is the only airbag currently on the market that can be refilled after use by a regular Joe, like you or me. The pack it comes in is a standard pack with the typical features for backcountry skiing (It has a main compartment and a tool compartment). Once you inflate the bag it will slowly deflate after 5 minutes to create an air pocket in the avalanche debris.
It offers the most volume (i.e. float) and protection than any other air bag on the market.
Best in Test
AVG USER ADVICE
Best in Test