Finally, a leak free water bladder. With the Dakine Flowlock Reservoir, I don't have to worry because everything in my pack stays dry. I also like this product's extra features:
1. The hose is removable (so I don't have to awkwardly fill up the bladder while the pack dangles off the side of the counter)
2.The flow lock system ensures that water doesn't drip from the hose.
3. There is no plastic-flavored aftertaste.
4. The anti-microbe coating prevents mildew from growing overnight...
5. The hard plastic grip is easy to hold while filling up the bladder (it gets surprisingly heavy with 3 Liters!)
6. There is a hole in the hard plastic grip that allows me to easily hang the bladder to dry overnight.
7. Lifetime warranty!!
You know that it's a good product when I have to rack my brain to think of anything wrong with it. Here are my only suggestions for improvements:
1. The flowlock system is a little bulky as I try to force the hose through the pack insulation sleeve.
2. The lid and the hard plastic around the bladder mouth could probably lose some weight.
3. The seam edges could be smoother?
4. Is the plastic polymer environmentally sustainable?
I look forward to seeing whatever improvements the engineers come up with over the next 10 years.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This is a fabulously functional hydration system that has many features that the competition doesn't. It won't disappoint.
AVG USER ADVICE
Best in Test